Governing body contact information
Contact information for members of the council's governing body
is provided on their individual web pages.
Website comments and assistance
- reporting problems or making suggestions or comments related to this website.
- asking about online or other legislative resources where you may find information or assistance.
DO NOT use the feeback form for:
- legislative office requests for HELPDESK or other services from the council's information systems division. Instead, send an Outlook e-mail to: IT Support Center (Help Desk).
- private citizen requests for legal assistance or legal opinions. The agency that maintains this website can only direct you to online resources or, in some cases, provide contact information for a state government entity that may be able to help you.
- constituent requests for action or expressing your opinion on a legislative issue or policy. Such requests or opinions should be addressed to your elected representatives. The agency that maintains this website is a nonpartisan agency supporting the legislature and does not have a policymaking role.
- requests under the public information act (open records requests).
Public Information Act Requests (Also referred to as open records requests)
If you want to view or obtain copies of agency records, please send a written request by mail, fax, or e-mail to the following: