|Lists of bills
After a legislative session, the information systems division of the Texas
Legislative Council prepares the following lists for all legislation (including
bills and joint, concurrent, and simple resolutions) arranged by number, author, or
- Master List of Bills by Author/Sponsor
- List of Bills Passed by Author/Sponsor
- Master List of Bills by General Index
- List of Bills Passed by General Index
- Master Bill History Report
- Bills and Resolutions Reported by Committee
Legislative Reference Library has copies of the lists
from the 63rd Legislature (1973) through the current session for use in the library.
Similar lists can be compiled for the current and recent sessions through TLIS on
the legislative intranet. The TLO Internet site also allows users to compile lists and provides several commonly requested bill lists for the current legislature and previous legislatures back to 1995.